A primary focus of the K9 Quality Management Process is to improve customer satisfaction by having a customer focus and consistently meeting customer expectations. Customers are almost always satisfied when their expectations are met. When they expect a certain product or service, and we deliver it without problems and at a fair price, we know we have built a solid customer relationship and subsequently contributed to our client’s bottom line. There are three Total Quality Management components that work toward us achieving customer satisfaction:
- It requires that we understand what customers typically expect.
- It ensures that our business has the expertise and the resources to consistently deliver the expected service, and
- It emphasizes the need for our business to clearly communicate to the customers exactly what we will deliver to avoid misunderstandings.
The K9 Quality Management Process provides the quality assurance that customers will get what they expect, as well as a process for managing unsatisfied customers, make needed corrections and prevent similar reoccurrences. Every manager, supervisor and staff member at K9 knows the importance of satisfied customers, and how expensive it is to find new customers compared to keeping current customers.
While focusing on the customer is critical to success, it isn’t the only factor. Optimising this process and related internal business processes will also address issues around cost effectiveness. The K9 Quality Management Process therefore also places a focus on internal processes, including:
- How processes align to produce desired outcomes to satisfy customers
- How consistently processes deliver desired outcomes (effectiveness)
- The productivity of a process compared to the resources used (efficiency)
Our clients will therefore come to expect and see multiple interventions and programmes starting from the planning process through our dynamic, integrated strategic workflow as mentioned in section 5.1 of this profile.
What is vitally important and subsequently the backbone of the K9 Quality Management Programme is that it is not just about our services meeting (somewhat arbitrary) requirements. It is about how the whole organization operates to understand customer expectations and competitively deliver customer satisfaction.
We have tried to capture and visually highlight most elements of our programmes on the next page including some of the documents you and your staff can expect to see on-site.
We are looking forward to engaging you on a possible quote for your premises.